Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Pony.MOV Creator Attending Pony Conventions


Max Gilardi AKA HotDiggedyDemon is attending different pony conventions starting with Trotcon and ending at Equestria LA as a part of his "HotDiggedyDemon Con-Tour 2012".

Here is his description:




That’s right kids, I’m coming to your hometown. If your hometown is one of the towns listed above, that is. Before I say anything though, please remember: some, if not all, of this information is subject to change. Keep watching here and on my twitter to be notified of any breaking information.
First up is Trotcon! In less than a month!

What am I going to be doing at these conventions, you ask? Well I’ll tell you! I will definitely have a panel at each one. I’ll also have a booth where I’ll be selling caricatures and sketches and stuff. I’m not sure what I’m going to be charging yet. It might be something like 5 bucks for a sketch, 20 bucks for a caricature with a penis drawn on your face, and 60 bucks for a caricature with a penis NOT drawn on your face.

After that is Everfree Northwest, which is undoubtably the biggest of all the conventions. What’s cool about Everfree is there are supposedly going to be a lot of famous voice actors there, like Tara Strong, whom I personally am very excited to meet. So if coming to meet me isn’t incentive enough, maybe meeting her will sweeten the deal!

At Pon3 Con I’ll be doing a live art auction with some other artists. It’s going to be fun, and all proceeds that my art accumulates are going to the Smile Train foundation, so you know it’s a good cause. Please come and bid generously for charity!

Equestria LA is the last stop, and it’s also the one I’m most excited for. Why? Because of the PONY.MOV SUPER PANEL EXTRAVAGANZA! I NEED TO THINK UP A BETTER NAME FOR IT! At this panel, I’ll be joined by my fellow PONY.MOV stars, the uber-popular Arin “Egoraptor” Hanson (Rarity and Pinkie Pie in the first episode) and Kira Buckland (Twilight Sparkle)! Can you believe it? So once again, if coming to meet me isn’t incentive enough, maybe meeting them will sweeten the deal!

Now DON’T QUOTE ME ON THIS, because I don’t know if this is happening yet… but SWAG.MOV, the finale of the PONY.MOV series, might have a world premiere screening at this convention! It depends on if it’s done or not! We’ll have to wait and see.
One final note: my panels at these cons might be broadcasted online so those as home can watch too! I don’t know which ones, though. Follow me on twitter and I’ll tweet the URL of the live broadcast if and when it happens.

This is the first time I’ve ever been to any conventions or done panels or anything, so hopefully things will go smoothly. Wish me luck! And thanks to all the conventions for having me!

~Max G.

No comments:

Post a Comment