Monday, July 16, 2012

Love and Tolerance: Howard Stern

Alright I'm going to throw my 2 cents into this whole Howard Stern case going on right now. Also note this is just my opinion and do not wish to press it down on my fellow bronies/pegasisters:

I understand how it is having something that you, and many others, worked so hard to have a good reputation and in the end gets beaten down by people who are to full of themselves to do the valued research on the topic to fully understand it. I'll admit it, when I saw that tweet I was pretty upset, but we can't let that get to us. After all, our fandom was based on 2 morals "Love and Tolerance". When someone decides to push us down we get right back up and keep on truckin'.

Also remember who this person is were talking about, Howard Stern. He makes a living off of aggravating people and cultures, but this is just another obstacle that we must over come. If we keep giving him the attention on his online social media's, he's just going to keep doing it and laughing all the way to the bank.

Anyway, the point I'm trying to make is this, we are a growing number that started out at only a few hundred people to a couple THOUSAND individuals who all enjoy not just My Little Pony, but other things as well. We grew in friendships, bonds, and changed peoples lives through this fandom alone. Remember that EVERYTHING in this world will have people who will talk down about certain topics that seem out of the ordinary, and let me tell you, the Brony fandom is anything BUT ordinary. :p
Thank you for your time.
-Speedmobile /)*

1 comment: