Friday, October 12, 2012

Video Game Channel Begins Slipping Ponies Into Their Videos

I love video games. The first game I ever played was "The Legen of Zelda: Links Awakening" on the old school Gameboy. At the age of 26, I've been a gamer for over 20 years.

So I, like many other gamers, love checking out YT videos about video games. Now, I've recently noticed many gamers getting in to MLP. (The biggest one being CyberGothTatsumi . He's awesome and I love talking ponies with him. Go check out his channel if you haven't yet.)

A couple of days ago, I discovered MatthewPatrick13. If you love to over-analyze video games, then this show is for you. He posted a new one yesterday and, at the 4:28 mark, we see this:



 This isn't the first time he's featured ponies in his videos. Another one has a cameo from everypony's favorite student, Twilight Sparkle.

Anyways, check out the video after the break. And go check out his other videos. They will definitely change your mind about a couple of aspects of various video games.





No comments:

Post a Comment